My name is Kaitlyn. My full name is Kaitlyn Elizabeth Brown, but I like to go by Kaitee Beth sometimes. I am a 16 year old homeschooled girl who is striving to learn more about God and act more like Him. I live with my Dad, Mom and my four younger siblings. I share a room with my sister, Hannah (the youngest of the family). My three brothers are Jordan, Ian, and Noah. I love my family, and I hope that I will be a blessing to each member.I love to draw, sketch, paint, and do basically anything that involves making some kind of image on some kind of object. I am best at people and faces. I love to take pictures. I especially love to capture the expressions of people’s faces. You give me a quick shooting camera, I’ll be happy for hours at a time. Everywhere I go, I bring a camera, in case I spot a picture worth capturing.I love to write, which is why I have a blog (although typing and spelling are my weakness).
I especially love composing poetry, because I love the way that words sound. It thrills me when I find a word combination that sounds like it fits, like a puzzle piece. Right now, I am working on novel, which I’ve been working on for the past year, I think. I like to sew with my sewing machine. I would like to learn to cross-stitch too, though. I am getting pretty good at crocheting. You know what they say, like mother like daughter. In case you didn’t know, my mom is a crocheting MANIAC!!! (In a good way of course! :D) Afghans are her specialty, although she also makes ponchos, scarves, hats, shawls, and wraps, to be a light for Jesus, so that His grace and mercy will be shown to all through me.
Maintaining my purity all throughout my life and living a life in line with God’s Will for me! One day I hope to become a good mother to my children, and be good at caring for my husband.

You can find Miss Kaitlyn posting here at The Purple Princess.
9 comments:
Hi Kaitlyn. It is very nice to meet you. I am Lady Olivia just in case you don't know. I think it is very cool that you like to draw. I do to. I can't wait to hear what you have to say at Growing in Grace. I think we will have a lot in commen.
Your new frined,
Lady Olivia
P.S. you can call me Liv for short.
TTYL
Hello Miss Kaitlyn,
Welcome to the team! I'd enjoy seeing your artwork. Have you posted pictures of it on your blog?
Soli Deo Gloria,
Alyssa
Welcome Miss Kaitlyn, I look forward to reading more from you!!
Hey Kaitlyn!
So glad you are going to be writing with us! This is going to be an amazing experience!
Welcome to the team!
Love,
Miss Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com
Welcome Kait dear! Nice to have you with us! : )
I love that photo of you!
Love
MJ
I love cross stiching! I am glad to meet you! I hope you will stop by my site soon :)
Sarah
http://www.homesteadblogger.com/littlewoman/
What a nice girl! Welcome to Growing in Grace Magazine.
Welcome to the team Miss Kaitlyn!!! Beautiful picture too by the way!
Hello Kaitlyn... Glad you are going to be joining here at GGM. :) I can't wait to see what beautiful drawings, peoms and articles you are going to be writing for us.
With love,
Lady Rachel
Post a Comment