It's "In Good Faith Day" where you can look over these 10 items and prayerfully consider if you have pleased the Lord to the best of your ability during the previous week and we pray it will also help encourage you for the upcoming weeks ahead. If you would like to share how the Lord used you this week to be a blessing to others we sure would love to hear about it!
1. I had personal devotions this week: 3 days 5 days 7 days other
2. I memorized a God's word this week: 2 verses 4 verses 6 verses other
3. I helped mom or dad this week in an area that wasn't already a previous responsibility.
4. I attended our spiritual service this week:
5. I shared my faith with someone this week by speaking of our Lord with someone new.
6. I am avoiding bitterness in my heart towards someone right now. True or false
7. I am avoiding wrong influences such as ungodly T.V, music, or friends, etc.
8. In a clear conscience I know my heart is right with my parents.
9. I showed an act of kindness/service to my siblings this week.
10. I offered help to the needy this week. Ex: an elderly person, a sick person, the homeless, etc.
We'd love to hear about some of the ways you pleased your Saviour this week. Please do leave a reply for us. :O)
Memory Verses To Consider:
Isaiah 40:31, "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." (KJV)
1 Samuel, 16:7, "But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart." (KJV)
Colossians 2:8-9, "Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ." (KJV)
*A special thank you to Mrs. Dixon and Miss Charlene for sharing these verses with us on their blogs this week.

I pray your week has been a wonderful one! Today I'd like to share a couple of sites with you that many
mother's find especially helpful. One is our Mother Ministry, 'Apples of Gold Ministries'. We have recently taken on two new writers and experienced a site makeover! Please invite the mother's you know to come join us for women's devotions and a Christian perspective on news in today's culture.AGMinistries is prayerfully accepting submissions from guest contributors. If you feel the Lord would have you to contribute, please look over our submission guidelines and contact us.
Another site that has been inspiring as a mother, striving to train
Next, may I introduce to you a dear friend Kristine, most often known as 'MamaArcher'. MamaArcher
never ceases to inspire me as a mother, as she is a mother of many and one more on the way. She helps to bring a different perspective on today's motherhood.I pray you'll find encouragement this week as you seek to please the Lord in your mothering and in serving your husbands.

No comments:
Post a Comment