Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mother's Memo

Some of you may know that I have been away on our family vacation these last two weeks. This was our first vacation in two years and we had a BLAST! Even though we have been on the go everyday, we have still kept up with reading the articles here at GGM. We want to personally thank the Dixon family for taking care of GGM while we've been away. :O)

We drive home today and do covet your prayers for our travel safety, the heat is expected to rise to 103 degrees! We look forward to getting back into our regular schedule beginning Monday.

While we were on vacation, I had the honor of interviewing Erin Bethea, who is the lead female star in an upcoming movie called, 'Fireproof'. Miss Erin was kind and gracious in giving me the time, over the phone, in answering a few questions I felt our moms would like to know. As GGM is a ministry of Apples of Gold, I wanted to be sure to invite you to read the interview with Erin Bethea.

In just another week, I plan to host the Share Your Faith Carnival: Marriage Edition. If you would like to share your faith in how God has worked in your marriage, we would love to have you participate.

One last memo is to be sure and visit Mrs. Dixon for her Saturday Psalm and Praise. Each week I visit her blog and am blessed by the scripture and songs my dear friend shares.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to read your interview with Ms. Bethea. I also can't wait for the Fireproof movie to come out!
Glad you are home, my sister! Glad you all had such a blast too!
Love, J

LinkWithin