
Since this month is Mother's Day month, I have decided to write an article about a nice movie that you could watch with your mother. "Little Women" is one of the cutest movies that I have ever seen. I have watched the older version and the newer version. Both are very cute movies. You do not have to worry about profanity, because ladies did not use profanity back then.
**SPOILER WARNING** If you have not seen the movie or read the book and do not want it spoiled, do not read on.

What I enjoyed about the newer movie is that there is more of a distinct line between the sisters. They all have there own distinct identities. Also, it is easier to tell what the characters are thinking because they portrayed their emotions better. This movie was made in 1994. A few of the actresses in the movie are: Winona Ryder, Kirsten Dunst and Susan Sarandon.
What I liked about both movies was the fact that they were both pretty close to the book. The mother daughter relationship in this story is so strong. They constantly look out for each other.
What I liked about the older movie is the fact that it is so innocent. Even though Jo and Laurie are friends, there is a certain amount boy-girl respect. This movie was made in 1933. A few of the actresses in this movie are: Katharine Hepburn, Frances Dee and Jean Parker.Either one of these movies are a great mother-daughter movie.
1 comment:
Great choice! I love Little Women. I have not read the book, but have seen the movie. It's one of our favourites. Glad you like it too!
Great choice, Lady Jess!
Love,
Lady Rachel
Post a Comment