Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Candle You Can Eat



Here is a recipe to go with your breakfast or just for a snack. I like it because it is fruity and makes you feel good. My brother and I are always surprised when we see this at breakfast because it looks and tastes good! I think younger kids will especially like this. It is very easy to make. Here is what you need to make this delicious treat.

1 slice of canned pineapple
1/2 banana
1 maraschino cherry


Put peeled banana candle in the middle of the pineapple and top with the cherry flame. You can use a toothpick to put the cherry on the banana, but be sure you warn people that it is there.


Matthew 5:15, "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works,
and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (KJV)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it so cute!

Anonymous said...

thats such a cute idea!

Anonymous said...

Sounds good, I'll be sure to try it!

LinkWithin