Introducing our Mother's Day Winner:
My mom is so great,
and she never lets me be late.
When there is no sun,
She helps me to have some fun.
When I am lonely and sad,
She helps me feel happy and glad.
When I miss my dad,
Sometimes I feel sad and mad.
She comforts me
and makes me happy, very happy.
She is so, so very nice,
like sugar and spice.
She calls me sweetie pie
and she wouldn't tell a lie.
She would give her life for me
that makes me feel lots of glee.
She's a very good cook.
I think she should write a cookbook.
I love her so very much!
Love, Munchkin (age 8) and Mom, also known as DevilDogsWife
We will contact you for shipping information and get your Mother's Day Package off to you this week!

My mom is the best person in the world because when I was born the very first moment I saw my mother I knew I was the luckiest girl in the world. I had the greatest gift anyone could ask for, and from that moment on I loved her and was proud to call her mom and when I was sad I looked at her face and I would have the biggest smile in the whole world. I loved her and still now when I’m sad I look at her face and I smile.
You can see I have a great mom that makes me so happy the stars stop their shining and the wind stops and even my heart stops and it makes me know for sure I have the nicest mom in the world and that is why my mom is so special.
Miss Sabra and Dawn

What makes my mom special? My mom chose to stay at home, raise my brothers and me, and homeschool us. My mom prays for each of us. She loves us and is very forgiving.
My mom encourages and supports me in my dreams and goals. When I want to do something very hard and/or challenging (i..e. writing a book, making movies, etc.), she doesn't just say, "Oh, you're way too young to do that. What are you thinking???" She cares about me and my interests. I am very thankful for that. My mom can be silly and funny. She smiles and laughs a lot! My mom and I enjoy talking together. My mom is a creative cook. She improvises with what can be found in the kitchen. My mom gives great massages. I enjoy it when she brushes my hair; she's also a great hair stylist! My mom dresses modestly and she has raised me up to value modesty. My mom is my personal editor (and she doesn't charge :)!).
Thank you, Mom, for all you do for me! I love you!
Miss Alyssa and Mom

My mom is special in a lot of ways. I think one of the most special things about her, is the fact that she chose to homeschool my younger siblings and me, instead of getting a job, and working away from home. My mom and I have a lot in common. We both like to read, to sing, and listen to music, learn new things, and go away with each other. In March, we went to a Casting Crowns concert, our second one, and had a ton of fun. We like to go on vacations, and love planning them together.
A lot of people think that we look alike, and we're starting to even sound alike. When my dad calls from work, he sometimes even gets up mixed up!!!!!
I like being able to spend so much time with my mom. She's my mom, but she's also my friend.
Miss Ashley and Mom, Heidi
My mom is special because she is always so caring and she gives me hugs when I feel sad. When I wake up in the morning she is always there. She helps me with my school when I need it. She always knows what to do when I feel sick. She always helps me find something fun when I am bored and she always plays games with me. That is what makes my mom so special.
Miss Abby and Mom, Tammy

Mom needs a good mothers day since last year was not so great. She is special because all that she does for us kids and all of our family. She teaches all of us and helps us have fun.
From Miss Mollie and Mom
3 comments:
Awww, those were all So Sweet!! :) Congratulations to the winner!!! :)
Love,
Liz
I loved all the entries! Great job everyone! Congratulations to all the winners! You all deserve it. :)
Love,
Lady Rachel
Awesome job everyone!! I really enjoyed reading all of those storys.
Love,
Lady Olivia
Post a Comment