

My mom told me that her first cooking project was when she was nine years old. Her mom taught her how to cook. That is my grandma Marsha. Grandma helped my mom cook a big dinner for my grandparents anniversary. That was a long time ago, when my mom was little.
She taught my mom how to make scrambled eggs too. I saw a picture of my mom cooking scrambled eggs by grandma's stove. Grandpa has that picture at his house though. My mom taught me how to cook scrambled eggs too. I have some pictures to share
.Using a mixing bowl, crack open the eggs and put the raw eggs in the bowl. Mix them up with a whisk until they are mixed in very well.
With your mom's help, heat up a pan on the stove. If your pan isn't a non stick pan you will want to spray cooking spray in the pan or use margarine.
When the pan is hot, by using a medium heat, pour the egg mixture in. Scrape the sides and bottom of the pan while cooking. When the eggs are slightly moist, but mostly dry, then pour them onto a plate.
Tips:-You want to use margarine because butter can burn too easily.
-Wear an apron to protect your clothes and a bonnet or chef's hat to keep your hair out of the food.
-After you pour out the cooked eggs, soak your pan in cold water. Hot water will only cook the eggs onto the pan more, making it hard to clean off.
-Spray your spoon or spatula with cooking spray so the eggs come off easier when you wash it.

-Keep the pan's handle turned in, away from the walk way. This is so someone doesn't knock the pan off the stove and make owies.
-Never cook with a stove without the right supervision.
2 comments:
YUMMY! that sounds DELICIOUS! I want some!
Great job Virginia!
I often eat eggs for lunch when I don't know what else to eat. I like them scrambled and fied.
Amy
Post a Comment