1. I had personal devotions this week: 3 days 5 days 7 days other
2. I memorized a God's word this week: 2 verses 4 verses 6 verses other
3. I helped mom or dad this week in an area that wasn't already a previous responsibility.
4. I attended our spiritual service this week:
5. I shared my faith with someone this week by speaking of our Lord with someone new.
6. I am avoiding bitterness in my heart towards someone right now. True or false
7. I am avoiding wrong influences such as ungodly T.V, music, or friends, etc.
8. In a clear conscience I know my heart is right with my parents.
9. I showed an act of kindness/service to my siblings this week.
10. I offered help to the needy this week. Ex: an elderly person, a sick person, the homeless, etc.
Memory Verses to Consider:
Psalm 1:1, " Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful."
Psalm 8:9, "O LORD, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!"
Psalm 119:11, "Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee."
Psaml 139:14, "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well."

No comments:
Post a Comment