A special thanks to all those who submitted their photos to our photo contest! We encourage you to explore your interest in photography and continue with your interest in this fascinating form of art! You can learn more at BetterPhoto.com as well as at the HSBA each Friday as they present to you their Foto Fridays.


4 comments:
Congratulations, Mariah!! That shade of pink is my favorite color and that photo is amazing and beautiful. I am wondering what you would name that photo if you were to give it one. Stay focused and keep snapping! :-)
Yay Mariah!!!! You took a very good picture! I like to take pictures of flowers more than anything else but my problem is that we don't have many flowers...
Congrats again!
Amy
That is SUCH a pretty picture! Mariah you did SUCH a good job! The flower is in perfect bloom and the sky with the clouds.....perfect!:):):):):)
love always,
Maddie
That is a beautiful flower. I am glad you won Mariah. That is the most beautiful flower I have ever seen.
Post a Comment