1. I had personal devotions this week: 3 days 5 days 7 days other
2. I memorized a God's word this week: 2 verses 4 verses 6 verses other
3. I helped mom or dad this week in an area that wasn't already a previous responsibility.
4. I attended our spiritual service this week:
5. I shared my faith with someone this week by speaking of our Lord with someone new.
6. I am avoiding bitterness in my heart towards someone right now. True or false
7. I am avoiding wrong influences such as ungodly T.V, music, or friends, etc.
8. In a clear conscience I know my heart is right with my parents.
9. I showed an act of kindness/service to my siblings this week.
10. I offered help to the needy this week. Ex: an elderly person, a sick person, the homeless, etc.

2 comments:
This is a really good personal survey to look over!:):):):):)Thanks!:)
love always,
Maddie
I have a son and a daughter. I think this would benefit all three of us!
Post a Comment