Monday, April 28, 2008

~Spiritual Mother’s Day Present~


On a Wednesday night church service, after the message, the Pastor asked if anyone hadn’t trusted Christ as their Savior. I was thinking if I had or not, and I didn’t know! That next morning, I told my mom, with tears in my eyes, that I just didn’t know where I would go. She said, “Well that would be a good thing to know wouldn’t it?” So she told the plan of Salvation to me and I trusted Jesus Christ as my Savior! After the prayer my mom said to me, “You know what, I got saved on this same day 10 years ago!” I was so excited that we could share that day as our “Spiritual Birthday!”

2 comments:

Mama Fry said...

What a beautiful story, how awesome having the same spiritual birthday!!!

My Spiritual Birthday is April 8th and Sisterlisa was there in the delivery room haha :)

Thanks guys!!

<3 Martha

Growing In Grace Magazine said...

LOL I was so honored to be there for your Spiritual birth Martha!

LinkWithin