
This last summer my grandparents came to visit us in their motor home. Each of the children get to have a night with them in their motor home. when it got to my turn, I asked if we could make "Chocolate Chip Pancakes." They said they did not have chocolate chips, but they did say they had M&M's.
So that night we were watching a movie and I realized that to make the M&M pancakes I needed to crush them. So I got them out of the bag and set them in a bowl in the freezer over night, then we went back to the movie. After the movie they went to bed and I was laying on their fold-out couch, and I could not wait until' morning for the pancakes. So I went to sleep right away so the night would get over with and so we could make pancakes!

1 cup of all purpose flour
1 Tbsp. of sugar
2 tsp. of baking powder
1/4 tsp. of salt
1 beaten egg
1 cup of milk
2 Tbsp. of cooking oil
In a medium size bowl stir together sugar, flour, salt and baking powder. In a small mixing bowl combine egg, milk and cooking oil. Add that to the flour mixture and stir together or blend until slightly lumpy.
Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or heavy skillet for each standard- size pancake or about 1 Tbsp. batter for each dollar-size pancake.
Cook till pancakes are golden brown, turning to cook second sides when pancakes have bubbly surfaces and slightly dry edges.
Makes about 8 to 10 standard size or 36 dollar-size pancakes.
I hope you like them I do!!!
4 comments:
Thanks for the tips on how to make M@M pancakes. Although we do not have choclate chips or M@M. We just make pancakes. But I am sure that they are good and maybe we can try them in the future.
OOH! Those pancakes sounds yummy. I have some chocolate chips in the kitchen I was thinking of putting in some pancakes... maybe I will make some tomorrow for breakfast. :) I will maybe get some M&Ms to make some of yours tho. It sounds really good right now. (Stomach rumbles) :)
Great job, Miss Monica!
Love,
Rachel
I made them with reeces pieces and they were wonderful! Thank you!
I use the mini m&ms they have for making cookies. They are great. Also good are the mini kisses, in the same aisle in the store.:)
Post a Comment