
We did some decorating in your favourite colours. Balloons, streamers, and boxes and box of gifts just for you!The cake is always something spectacular at parties and I thought this one was just perfect for our Purple Princess.
For lunch we'll have a tea party out on the terrace and then when night comes.... a grand ball! Complete with a band and fireworks to light up the sky!
My special gift to you is not only your royal template, but the blessing of a prayer. May today, Kaitlyn dear, be filled of life, joy, and the warmth of family and friends. Remember to pray for the Lord’s will over your life each day.
Remember to pray for the Fruits of the Spirit to be on your heart and the Armor of God over you. Remember to set a good example for your younger siblings and your friends. Remember to pray that the Lord will mold and make you into the woman, wife, and mother you will soon be.Your mom is quite proud of you and I bet Jesus is too, and often smilies because of your zealousness to follow Him.
"She was a colicky infant, a rambunctious toddler and a strong-willed child, but as a young lady she is a dream come true! She is creative, insightful, loving, and most importantly strongly desires to please God! She is not only my daughter, but my dear friend! I am so blessed by her!
Love, Mom
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY
KAITLYN!
KAITLYN!
May you be blessed beyond measure and may you continue to grow into a sweet Daughter of the King! You’re loved and so very dear to many…

11 comments:
Happy Birthday Miss Kaitlyn!!!!!
Sisterlisa
Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!!!
Happy birthday Kait! Hope you had a beautiful day!
Love
Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com
Happy birthday, Kaitlyn!
happy birthday dear girl!!
I hope you had a wonderful day, and I look forward to watching you as you walk in God's grace and become the young woman He has created you to be!
Blessings!
MrsD
Happy Belated Birthday Miss Kaitlyn!! I hope you had agreat day :)
Happy b-day Kaitlyn!!
Happy Birthday Miss Kaitlyn!!! :D
~ Lacy
Happy Birthday, Miss Kaitlyn!
~Alyssa
Happy birthday Kaitlynn! I'm sorry I missed your bday! :) There will be a post next time... lol
With love,
Rachel
Happy Birthday Miss Kaitlyn, cherish your Sweet 16!! :-)
Post a Comment