Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Miss Virginia

Please celebrate with us as we make today special for Miss Virginia! Miss Virginia, who is commonly known as Geena Beena in our family, has turned 9 years old today. I remember the day that Miss Virginia was born! Her Auntie Courtney was with me, as was her honorary auntie, Aunt Megan. Miss Virginia was named after our Pastor's mother, Virginia, and her middle name, Megan, from Aunt Megan. We adore our Geena Beena and her cute little nose!


She has lovely dark blue eyes and a great presence of love! Anywhere she goes, she wants to be a little mommy to any other children that are near. Miss Virginia, we love how you always volunteer to work and help out no matter whose home we're at. We know you're going to be a wonderful mommy and wife one day!

We simply adore the cakes at PinkCakeBox.com and wanted to share with you what we'd love to be able to get for your 9th birthday. A perfect cake for a princess like you!

Your Granny is coming today and has gifts for you. We have no doubt that she'll have them wrapped in beautiful paper, just as these gifts that your sister, Jessica found for you.




We want you to know that although we couldn't get all your friends to come to our town today, they send their love through this cyber party just for you! We enjoy your delicious recipes and your spunky personality. You're always filled with love and energy!



And we can't have the perfect princess party without a wonderful dress! We know you love the color pink so Jessica found this gorgeous dress just for you! Maybe we can make one just like it one day! We know you would look beautiful in it! We pray that your day is filled with love as you spend time with your family. Many prayers and blessings bestowed upon you our dear Miss Virginia!


All our love,

The GGM Team!



17 comments:

Sisterlisa said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!! I love you very much and hope your birthday is a wonderful one!

Mommy

Jacque Dixon said...

Happy birthday young lady! I hope you have a fantastic day!!
Love, MrsD

SuperAngel said...

HAPPY birthday, Gina!
I hope its the SUPEREST ever! :D
Love,
Miss Amanda

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday my Gina-darlin',
I remember when I turned 9. It was one of the best years of my life. You are so special to me and you deserve the best b-day ever. I love you lots little one. (((HUGS)))
Cassie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Miss Gina! I hope you had a wonderful and blessed day! :) Enjoyed the cake and the ice cream!

Love
Miss Jocelyn

Anonymous said...

We love you so much!!! Have a very Happy Birthday. Wish we could be there. We miss you all. Love and Hugs, non and poppop

Mama Fry said...

Happy Birthday Gina, you are so awesome with my son Cody. Such an amazing helper! :)

Olivia :) said...

Happy B-day Geena!! I'm so happy for you! Everything looks wonderful. I wish I could be there to celebrate your birthday with you, but I can't so I am wishing you one now. God bless you and your family on this wonderful summer day. :D

Your sister in Christ,
Lady Olivia

P.s. I love the cake. (It is so cute.) It matches you very well.

Tami @ This Mom's Delight said...

Happy Birthday!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Virginia. God bless you little lady!

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Gina,
Happy Birthday! God has blessed you with so much. I know that He has given you all that you have because He has special plans for your life. I am so excited to see you grow up and serve the Lord with your life. I can hardly wait to see God's plan revealed to you. Keep serving Him; it's the only life that brings true meaning and purpose.
I love you and happy birthday!
Miss Sarah

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Virginia
V.R.B.

Anonymous said...

Happy 9th Birthday, Miss Virginia! It's great that you're such a helper :). I'm sure your family really appreciates that!

~Alyssa

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Geena Beena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Love,
SISTER SARAH

CalvaryGirl said...

Happy Belated Birthday Miss Geena Beena!! I hope you had a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, geena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

LinkWithin