Sunday, June 29, 2008

Mother's Memo



Dear Ladies,
It has come to our attention that one of the links on our site has recently contained some inappropriate links. I'm not one to make a point of causing another site undue hardship if I disagree with them by naming their site, and although they may not be up to date with double checking all their links on their top visibility site, I do feel the necessity to strongly caution you of their site.

The Fundamentalist site, which many of you are currently listed on as well, as been spammed with ungodly links which you will NOT want to be associated with.
We thank one of our anonymous readers for informing us of this and we have removed that link from our site.
We are sorrowful that this has occurred and humbly apologize and seek forgiveness for that. I have no doubt that the owners of that site will be thankful when they receive our letter informing them of this. As I said they may not be up to date on their quality control, but it's still no excuse.

Aside from that please come visit Mrs. Dixon for her Psalm and Praise and be uplifted!





1 comment:

CalvaryGirl said...

Great job staying on top of things!!

LinkWithin