

The best thing about thanksgiving
is the joy shown all around,
Hearts full of happiness and love,
And there are many, many things,
in which thankfulness is found,
Not a one is not provided from above.
Kindred spirits join together and share
a joyful time,
Singing and having a wondrous day.
God makes our hearts thankful in ones such as mine, and
Is changing our lives every day.
Vast are all the things that I am thankful for,
I could never even list them all.
Never will being thankful seem like a chore.
God will always hear us when we call.
is the joy shown all around,
Hearts full of happiness and love,
And there are many, many things,
in which thankfulness is found,
Not a one is not provided from above.
Kindred spirits join together and share
a joyful time,
Singing and having a wondrous day.
God makes our hearts thankful in ones such as mine, and
Is changing our lives every day.
Vast are all the things that I am thankful for,
I could never even list them all.
Never will being thankful seem like a chore.
God will always hear us when we call.


No comments:
Post a Comment