Most people want to be wise. Even I do! In this following verse it teaches you a way you can be wise.~Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.
(emphasis mine)
You can win souls to be wise and we need to obey the Bible. I love to go out to tell people about Jesus, because one day when we all go to Heaven that person will be happy that I told them about Jesus. It should be a blessing to go out soul winning and telling people about Jesus. Here are some tips on how to be bold when sharing your faith.

TIPS:
1. Understand what it means to lead someone to trust in Jesus and study up!
2. Pray that God will cross your path with someone who is ready to receive Christ as their Saviour.
3. You could go to a Christian book store and purchase tracts to carry with you hand out through out the day.
. Hand out at grocery store
. At the book store
. And wherever you are like when you are out and about.
4. Give the person a tract and if they are interested and not in a hurry you can share your relationship with the Lord. You can see some verses that I have used before here: “The Plan of Salvation”
5. Read books and resources about sharing your faith with others. Two that we have found helpful are:
'Soulwinning: The Heart of God' by Pastor Michael Ray This book explains about heaven and hell and the heart condition of the person.
The Way of the Master with Kirk Cameron This ministry equips others to effectively share their faith with others.
I'll share more tips next month.


1 comment:
I'm very proud of you, my little pinky girl.
Post a Comment