Friday, October 31, 2008

A Thankful Heart

by Miss Virginia

I am thankful for my family. I'm thankful that my mom and dad are still married. My sister Jessica makes me pancakes. My sister Monica plays baby dolls with me, even though she is older now. She sometimes fixes my hair for me too. Timmy plays with me and he's fun to be around.

I'm thankful for my mom and dad reading with me at night. I am glad my family is close, even though sometimes we don't always get along, we still love each other. I like it when we have family parties. We get a fun movie, have home made popcorn, and get pizza. I like to go to the park with my family too. I really like it when my daddy goes for walks with me and holds my hand. Going for family walks after dinner is always special. I have friends at church, but I know my family is my best friends.

No comments:

LinkWithin