As you read our About Us page you'll see all the articles we have planned for you here at Growing In Grace. We are excited about providing a safe on line place for young ladies to come for hope, inspiration, and encouragement in this lost world.
Growing in Grace is a division of Apples of Gold Ministries, an online source of encouragement for Christian women.
We are currently accepting submissions for contributors, but please take a moment to review our distinctives.
We look forward to having special guest contributors here at Growing in Grace ministries, who will bring fun and pizazz as they share insightful tips on various areas of life for a young lady, from beauty, fashion, and interior decorating.
Please take a moment to subscribe to our publication to receive every update, you won't want to miss a thing.
You may take the code below our Growing in Grace tag (to the right in the side bar) to place on your site to help spread the word about our 'growing' ministry for girls.
Over the next few weeks we will be making additions to our site and please keep us in prayer as we finalize our first edition for February.
Growing in Grace,
6 comments:
Congratulations on your debut! I know this will be a fantastic ministry and I'm excited to read more from you all!
Ernestine Barnes
Very exciting! I can't wait to see how this grows.
Congrats on your new ministry and may God have all the glory! PTL!!
This will be such a blessing to so many young girls! I have 4 boys but I will be adding your button to my blog to help spread the word as I have many friends with girls!
Thank you for this wonderful ministry!
Lisa,
with 2 girls in this group, I am THRILLED!!! I'm going to add this to our bookmarks! (and to my side)
Maddie has a friend sleeping over and they are coming on to look around!!
thank you for blessing us with this...the girls are SO excited!!
hugs,
lori
Hey there!
Our names are Rachel and Jillian, and we're both 14 and 15 year old homeschooled girls that started the website "Priceless Purity", and we were wondering if we could add you to our links section on our site. We're currently getting our pricelesspurity.org domain built, so if you'd like to visit our site go to: groups.msn.com/pricelesspurity
God bless! We hope to hear back from you soon...
~Rachel & Jillian~
Post a Comment