Sunday, January 6, 2008

Contributor - Lady Jess


Hello everyone, my name is Jess and I'm 17 years old. I homeschool with my family and enjoy reading, writing devotions, spending time with my friends,and listening to Classical music. I also enjoy posing as a model for my mom's photography business, and playing the piano. My favorite subjects are history, and Bible.


I volunteer in various opportunities in community service from feeding the homeless, community clean-ups, and Toys for Tots. I pray that God will use me to be of help and encouragement to you as I share my struggles and victories with you. God has worked miraculously in my life and I want to be a blessing to others.


You can view Jess's blog at From The Pages of My Heart.

3 comments:

Sisterlisa said...

Welcome to the team Jess. I'm excited to see what God lays on your heart for us in this ministry!

Olivia :) said...

Thanks for the nice comment Jess! It's nice to have some older friends to learn from. Your Friend, Olivia

Anonymous said...

Jess, you're a beautiful girl with an amazing heart! You have an old soul and I feel so blessed to be a friend. Thank you for helping me through a dark chapter of my life and thank you for helping me to be reborn!!

<3 Martha

LinkWithin