Monday, August 10, 2009

Young Maiden's Daybook August 10

Today… August 10th 7:16 AM

I am thinking… When everyone is going to wake up so we can start homeschool!

I am thankful for… My Aunt and cousins, because they got to come and spend time with us.

I am wearing… Denim skirt and teal tanktop

I am reading… I want to read Ballet Shoes.

I am doing... Getting ready for homeschool.

I am creating… decorations to decorate my box with my books on it.

One of my favorite things to do... sing, draw, paint, make jewelry , scrapbook... and many more.

For education this week… Getting started for homeschool

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning…I do the Living Room. I mop and sweep it, make sure that everything is organized, and straiten up the pillows and cushions.

A spiritual lesson I’m learning… Love one another

A Godly character trait I plan to work on… Not to bother my brother

Scripture I am memorizing... I am doing a study on Grace. Maybe I can get it on here soon!

I am praying for… My grandparents. They are having difficulties trying to find a house that is ready for them.

For the rest of the week… Homeschool Homeschool Homeschool!

A picture I’d like to share… This is my cousin Lexi! She thought it was funny to put my stuffed animal (Holly) on her head :D and yes her name is Holly :P


Join us for more Young Maiden's Daybooks.

Miss Monica June is a young teen girl who is homeschooled and is pursuing her artistic talent of jewelry making. She enjoys cooking and encouraging others to share about their education at From The Learning Room.




2 comments:

Lady Jess said...

Awww! How cute.

Moriah said...

Your cousin is very cute!! :)

LinkWithin