Friday, July 31, 2009

There's a Birthday Today!



Today is a special birthday here at GGM, Lady Jess is 17 years old! Thank you Lady Jess, for all you do here at GGM to make this ministry possible. Let's all join in and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Please leave Lady Jess a comment below.



17 comments:

annies home said...

Happy Birthday 17 is such a special birthday hope you enjoy the day

{ jessica } said...

17! Happy Birthday :)I pray that you will have a memorable day and this new year will draw you still closer to Christ.

Hannah said...

Happy birthday Lady Jess!


Blessings to you this day!

Hannah

Courtney L. said...

Happy Birthday Lady Jess! :)

Many blessings over the coming year!

~*~Courtney~*~

Anonymous said...

Happpy Birthday to one lady that shares my birthday.

Monica said...

Happy birthday Sis! I can't believe it...17! AHH!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jess!

The Well Print Shop

Meredith Agius said...

have a wonderful, blessed and happy birthday and year ahead... Seventeen wonderful years! WOW!!!

Rebecca said...

Happy 17th Birthday Lady Jess!

Mrs. E said...

Happy Birthday 17th, Lady Jess!!! :)
May the Lord bless you richly!

With Much Love~ Miss Jen

Marsha said...

My Dear Jessica,

Happy Happy Birthday!! You have grown up to be such a beautiful Godly young women and Grandpa and I are very proud of you!! We hope you get lots of enjoyment from your gift!! We love you.

Grandma and Grandpa

LifeofFaith said...

Dear Lady Jess,

Happy 17th Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful year as you continue to serve God and your family.

Love in Jesus,
Alyssa

Gabrielle Joy said...

Happy Birthday!

Hannah

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Lady Jess. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and great day!

Regards,
Levi Self

Cassie Ehn said...

WOW 17 it seems like just yesterday you were in kindergarten and we were buddies. Now we are full-blown friends and you are a young woman-it's crazy how the years fly.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Miss Jessica said...

(to the tune of 'happy birthday'):
May Jesus bless you
May Jesus bless you
May he guide you and keep you
May Jesus bless you

I hope you had a fantastic day!

Love,
Miss Jessica

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday!!! :D
I hope you have a great day, and a wonderful year in the Lord!
Love,
Miss Shannon

LinkWithin