Title: Andrea Carter and the Family SecretAuthor: Susan K. Marlow
Read Chapter 1 here
Genre: Junior Historical Fiction
This book was very exciting. In the beginning, Andrea, also known as Andi, discovers a man who was at their creek just about dead. There are many thrilling parts including a family secret that you will not believe! I can’t tell you too much, because that would ruin the story for you.
My favorite character is Andi because she is so courageous. During the book her world turns upside down when she finds out some unbelievable news. You will see how she grows up and takes on new challenges that she has never been faced with before.
I loved this book because of the adventure and seeing how Andi handles what is coming at her. I highly recommend it to girls ages nine and up. I think Mrs. Marlow did a fantastic job writing this book. She understands girls, horses, and ranch life really well to create such a great story. I give it two thumbs up!
We've given away the first two books in this series, and now you can enter to win a copy of THIS book. To enter, please let us know how you found GGM, and what your favourite article was this issue! Also, we've kept the same icon, but you need to remove the other one and readd it to your sidebar so it's properly linked!
The giveaway will end at the end of the month. Please be sure to enter and tell a friend!


8 comments:
I can't even remember how I found GGM...I think someone told me about a contest GGM was having and I found it from there! ^_^ My favorite article in this issue was Mrs. Brown's "Celebrating Hanukkah Today"
I'd love to enter!!
Miss Toria
My friends the Dixons suggested I check out GGM, and I am so glad I did!!
UMMMM...favorite article?? Wow, are you sure I have to pick one?? I guess...umm...the one by Lady Rachel about having a serving heart, and the article by Mrs. Dixon about checking the list, oh and we can't forget the one by Sister Lisa about wanting to bring back some of the virtually forgotten customs of old...It's official, I can't pick a favorite!!
Thanks for the entry!
Blessings!
I posted about your contest and put the icon in my side bar under contests. I loved reading the eggnog article this month.
ABreading4fun [at] gmail [dot] com
http://myheartbelongs2books.blogspot.com/2008/12/good-reading-book.html
I think I found GGM off of someones blog(I can't remember the
name), but I Love GGM!
saw a link for this on Brimful Curiosities!
I liked the winter treats article :)
I have been a subscriber to your site for quite awhile! I enjoyed the interview with Mrs. Susan Marlow! Many thanks.....Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I found this site off someones blog. IO love reading new blogs.
I read some articles and my favorite was C.I.A.: The Most Important Friendship. I really liked that one.
Hi, I just found your site tonight when I was doing a search for Susan Marlow. I enjoyed her interview; it was nice to learn some new things about her.
Sherri 5 @ pa . net
Post a Comment