Thursday, March 27, 2008

April Birth Month



April Birth Month

I found out online that April’s Birth month flowers are the Daisy or the Sweet Pea. I love those flowers a lot so I think this is a great opportunity for me to experience the meanings of them and the beauty that is inside of them.


The Daisy and the Sweet Pea are both very delicate flowers and are very exquisite. They both have such beautiful colors and different ones at that. Their colors are usually, yellow, red and are sometimes colorless. A Daisy means tenderness, virtue, loyal love, and fragility. Sweet Peas means “Thanks for a lovely time.” A Sweet pea also means delicacy, lasting pleasure, and remembers me.
These flowers mean more than just a cluster of beauty, it means love, purity, delicacy, long lasting love and forever remembering you.


Also Diamonds are so beautiful and once I found out that a diamond was April’s Birth Stone, I was so surprised! I love Diamonds they are so exquisite and remarkably beautiful! They are often clear but they can be either, white or clear. Diamonds are the world’s most precious gems. They are the hardest natural material. Each parcel is worth around, $42,500 there are many parcels in a diamond a lot isn’t it! They are very expensive doing to its beauty and hardness and parcels.


So remember the next time someone gives you flowers, don’t think about how much they were, but think about the love and enjoyable things that, that person went through to get you that bouquet of flowers or even one flower. Or if you get the flowers for that person or one flower think about the meaning behind it and make sure that, that person will know what you mean.

6 comments:

Lady Jess said...

Sisterlisa's birthday is in April. April 22nd to be exact. Be sure to say "Happy Birthday" to her when the date rolls around. Anyway, good article LMJ.

Anonymous said...

Great job LMJ! Excellent post. I didn't know the meanings of the flower names. :)

Love
MJ

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

This is very cool. My daughter's birthday is this month, so I'll be printing this out for her. Thank you!

Angie said...

I didn't realize diamonds were April's birthstone. Loved the meaning behind the flowers.

Miss Amy J, that is a beautiful photo!

Olivia :) said...

I never knew all of those things belonged to April since it is the birth month. When you mentioned how much the dimond costs my mouth just about droupt. LOL!!

Your friend and sister in Christ,
Lady Olivia

Anonymous said...

Very good point there, MJ. When we give a gift, don't think about how much it costs. Just think about what joy you are bringing to some one's life.

Also, Sweet Pea is one of my favourite lotion scents. And flowers at that. I love Daisies too! Beautiful picture, too.

Love,
Lady Rachel

LinkWithin