Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sunrise Earth

My family and I have been watching a television program for a while now and I just HAVE to share it with you. It's called Sunrise Earth. Sunrise Earth is a feed of the many different sunrises from around the world. You never know where you may 'travel' next. From the Vermont balloon races to Palo Verde National Park in Costa Rica. God's creation is so beautiful and this program allows us to see it. For those of you who may not have cable, you can purchase the different sunrises on DVD here. Here are some screen shots from some episodes. It's so refreshing to hear the sounds of nature in the morning time. I like to read the Psalms that talk about God's creation, such as Psalm 104 and 136.














Lady Jess is a teen lady who is homeschooled along with her siblings. She assists her mother in teaching her younger siblings, is an interpreter for deaf ministry, sings in a local choir, and is in training to be a homeschooling parent herself one day.



2 comments:

Growing In Grace Magazine said...

My sister had told me about this too and I'm so glad she did! It's a great way to start the day. Having a large screen TV and surround sound makes it so enjoyable! We get to watch it on Dish Network.

Martha said...

Oh my, I've never heard of this before. Now I can't wait to check it out, I also have a big screen television :o) thanks for the idea!

LinkWithin