
From the Editor's Desk
Greetings dear Sisters in the Lord! I was able to attend a Ladies Conference this weekend that I used to be able to attend yearly. With four children at home, homeschooling, and supporting my husband in ministry I have not been able to go in a couple of years. This year was extra special and I'll tell you why. This year I invited my dear friends, Miss Charlene, her sister Mrs. Fry, and their mother, Grandma Marlene to attend with me. Our Pastor's Wife also serves in the deaf ministry, but was also scheduled to teach at this conference.
A sweet lady of our church offered to sponsor Lady Jess to attend with us to interpret for our dear deaf sisters. I have thanked the Lord multiple times for allowing me to serve Him by serving these wonderful ladies. They have truly been at the top of my life's greatest blessings! In addition to this, it was a genuine joy to see Lady Jess interpret full speaking sessions at the age of sixteen. I am overjoyed that my daughter has been gifted with interpreting for the deaf. It is a tremendous blessing to be able to serve these ladies and to serve them alongside my own daughter.

Editor-in-Chief
Growing in Grace Magazine
Special Announcements:
A special thank you to our sponsors this month!
You'll find their ads and links throughout our site and listed below.
You'll find their ads and links throughout our site and listed below.
Have you ever thought about contributing to Growing in Grace Magazine? Do you have a gift for writing and a desire to please the Saviour in what you write? Come read this very special announcement about how YOU might be a part of our team.
If you're a business who'd link to partner with GGM and donate something for a giveaway, please contact us at ggmads@gmail.com.
Featured Articles:
GGM Interview: Miss Jocelyn: A Lady of Grace
by Lady Jess
Spring Song
by Mrs. Brown
The Silent History of Deafness
by Guest Author, Miss Charlene
Educational Articles:
On Purim:
by Miss Alyssa
GGM Interview: Miss Jocelyn: A Lady of Grace
by Lady Jess
Spring Song
by Mrs. Brown
The Silent History of Deafness
by Guest Author, Miss Charlene
Educational Articles:
On Purim:
Haman's HatredJ.S Bach: Baroque Composer
by Miss Jessica
by Miss Alyssa
Columns:
Fact of the Matter: Search the Scriptures
by Sisterlisa
Remote Controll: Danger Lurking at The Store
by Lady Jess
Healthy Steps: Healthy Steps: Home Remedies
by Lady Jess
Fact of the Matter: Search the Scriptures
by Sisterlisa
Remote Controll: Danger Lurking at The Store
by Lady Jess
Healthy Steps: Healthy Steps: Home Remedies
by Lady Jess

Some photos from iStockphoto
and sxc.hu Stock Exchange

Editor-in-Chief: Sisterlisa

Special thanks to:
Layout Coordinator: Sisterlisa at designer G's




2 comments:
This is a great issue girls! Thank you for all of your hard work!
Sisterlisa, you are far too gracious and kind to me, my friend. The day I realized that I am becoming one of the older Titus2 women, it was surreal.
If anything, I believe the LORD has blessed me and taught me so much about love and friendship by bringing you into our lives. It absolutely was the perfect time. Absolutely.
I am amazed and encouraged that the LORD can use me, when I struggle with so many things myself.
Thank you, my dear friend. You are a true friend, and I am blessed more than I can express to know you and your family.
Thank you for the sweet things you said. YOU are the encouragement to me!
love, J
This was another great issue. I had five favorites in this issue that I could read over and over.
Great Job, girls!
Blessings,
Alli
www.handmaidensjourney.blogspot.com
Post a Comment