Sydney Claire is a young girl who is living amidst the changing culture of America during the 60's. Sydney's parents seize the opportunity to teach Sydney about God's grace while she is actively seeking jobs to raise money to be able to purchase a puppy. Sydney attempts to raise money washing dogs, but ends in disaster and loses her reputation of being a lady with her friend's mother.She has an idea on how to get money by opening a lemonade stand. Sydney and her friends make a mistake when adding what they thought was sugar. Their first two customers were the
boys who lived down the street, but they were caught by surprise as they sipped the lemonade and discovered it was made with salt instead of sugar! The boys make sure to let her customers know how awful her lemonade tastes. No matter how hard Sydney tries to raise the money she doesn't seem to be able to find happiness in anything she does.Will Sydney ever be able to raise enough money to purchase the puppy she loved so much? Will a puppy bring her the happiness she is desperately trying to get? How will her parents be able to teach Sydney what God's grace is in the middle of the culture change America experiences during their time?
You can find out how God works His miracles as you read Sydney Claire's book of growing in grace during the 1960's.'Sydney Claire' is just one of six books currently written about Sydney. Written by Pam Davis and a part of the Girls n' Grace Collection, this story is one of several Pam has written. You can meet her Girls n' Grace at their website.
We have two of these books to give away!
Simply follow the FOUR instructions below:
1. Announce this giveaway on your blog and use the graphic below.
2. Leave a comment with your link.
3. Subscribe to GGM in the subscription box in the right side bar.
4. Send your subscription confirmation email to us at
(If you already subscribe, send us an email from the email account associated with your GGM subscription for verification.)
For a second chance to win, Tweet about the giveaway and Direct Message GGM's Twitter page for verification. (Be sure to add us if you haven't already)
For a third chance to win post about this giveaway on your Facebook page, then come by our Facebook page and leave us a message stating that you entered.


Sisterlisa is the owner and Editor-in-Chief of Growing in Grace Magazine and owner of AGMinistries, a devotion blog for women. She is married and homeschools her four children while remaining active in community service and leads the deaf ministry at her church.

8 comments:
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/toria/638729/
I'm already subscribed to GGM but I don't have the original e-mail that Feedburner sent me. Should I just forward one of the e-mails that I get from Feedburner from GGM??
I'd love to win this book; I'd give it to a little friend of mine who doesn't have many Christian books for her age. ^_^
Blessings,
Miss Toria
This sounds really good. I just subscribed.
http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailconfirm?k=n7eDpKtybe&i=22586149
I Announce this giveaway on my blog,linked it and used the graphic.
http://winningmommys.blogspot.com/2009/01/childrens-book-giveaway.html
I subscribed.
My daughter would love this book.
These books are wonderful - my girls have the first 4 - highly recommended! I have reviewed them on my blog as well - love them!
i have announced this giveaway on my blog and used the graphic.
i have subscribed, too.
i will forward the confirmation email as soon as i get it.
site address is: http://ivebloggedaboutyourgiveaway.blogspot.com/2009/01/growing-in-grace-magazine-book-giveaway.html
I would love to win wholesome books for my daughter.
I twittered http://twitter.com/calliesan/status/1101201386
I posted! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/bookwormbethy5/645664/
I posted it on my blog at:http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/AnythingFun/652784/ I would love this book, i am in need of Guidence.
Thanks,
Olivia F.
Post a Comment