Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Home Educators Appreciation

October is the month that many homeschooling families begin their school year and/or file their private school status with the state. We know that our country just honored 'teachers', yet so many times home educators go unnoticed. Growing in Grace Magazine is not forgetting the hard work and dedication that parents give to their children. During the month of October we are going to have a very special giveaway for three special home educators. We are setting aside a day to honor all home educators and will be giving away three prize packages.

The following categories are:
Home educators of:
a. Up to one year of homeschooling
b. Up to five years of homeschooling
c. Up to ten years + of homeschooling

Be sure to subscribe in the subscription box to the right and stay updated on more announcements coming soon! (And spread the word!)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I enter for my momma?? I'd love to suprise her if she won. ^_^

She's been homeschooling 10+ years, in fact she's homeschooled me since I was in Pre-K.

LinkWithin