We certainly do appreciate your patience as we worked on our July PDF version of our magazine. We are humbly apologizing for the delay of making this available to you. Our family recently took over a rather large ministry and our schedule has been swamped with appointments.
Thank you Lady Jess for helping us to get this July Issue up for our readers.
No Longer Available *Available for a limited time Only*
5 comments:
YAY! So glad to be able to download this now!
Thanks Lady Jess and SisterLisa for all your hard work! I can't wait to delve into this!
HUGS!
Miss Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com
Wonderfully done! Thanks for your hard work on this.
What age group is this newsletter written for?
Tami, While some of our articles are good for and read by girls as young as 8, most of the content is for tweens and up.
I am so glad I came across this site. What a wonderful magazine. I have enjoyed it so much. I can't wait for the next issue! Having it in PDF is wonderful!
Thank you for all the hard work that is put into this magazine.
Finally, a God centered, Bible based magazine for Keepers of the home and their daughters!
Post a Comment