Monday, July 28, 2008

Miss Shannon

Hi! I am Miss Shannon. I am a home school junior who loves the Lord Jesus Christ, and is striving to follow Him more and more. Along with that, I am the daughter of two loving parents, sister to two siblings, and aunt to two cute, loud little boys. As I get closer to graduation, I am seeking the Lord's will in what He wants me to do in life. As for now, I am trying to be content and serve Him in the place that He has me.

I blog at Below the Plateau.






5 comments:

LifeofFaith said...

Hello, Miss Shannon! Welcome to the team. It's nice to "meet" you!

Soli Deo Gloria,
Alyssa

Jay Cee ~ ~ said...

Hi Shannon,
You are a lovely young lady who I hope to meet, one day soon. Your Mom and I have been friends for some time. She is awesome! Of course you know this.
I know she and you Dad are so proud of you and I am, too.
I hope to see you in October. Sorry I missed meeting you at the last get-together with Joan and everyone.
Keep on writing.

Hugs,
Jay Cee ~ ~

Shannon said...

Alyssa,
Thank you very much! I am really excited about writing and getting to know you all!
Love,
Shannon


Mrs. Jay Cee,
Thank you so much! I am really looking forward to meeting you this Fall! :-)
Love,
Shannon

Lady Jess said...

Welcome to the team! I look forward to getting to know you.

Anonymous said...

Shannon,

I'm very happy that HE has given you this opportunity. My prayer is that HE is able to use you in a mighty way as you exercise the use of the gifts HE's provided you.

I look forward to following your progress!

Love & Blessings,
joan

LinkWithin