Thursday, April 30, 2009

To: My Mom, Carole Wiley

by Mrs. Brown

I daily dream of my yesterdays;
Stories, games and such....
Watching cookies baking
And your warm and gentle touch.

Time has a way of changing things,
Now the "mommy" name we share!
My days have been filled with diapers and baths,
Meals, brushing of teeth and hair.

Together as we work and play
I have so often found
Echoes of my childhood days
As joys and love abound!

I know sometimes it saddens you
To be so far away,
But the thought has just occured to me that
Through ME, you are with us everyday!
Photobucket
Mrs. Brown is a GGM contributor and owner of a small custom crocheting business/ministry named Bundled In Prayer. She enjoys Bible study, writing, scrapbooking, sewing, reading and more. She is happily married to her best friend, Russ and is in her 12th year of homeschooling her five children.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was so sweet and such a well-written poem. :) You are a lovely mother yourself and a wonderful poet.

Miss Toria said...

VERY sweet, Mrs. Brown!! ^_^

LinkWithin