Monday, August 18, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

This has been a fun meme that we have been following for a few weeks now. We hope you'll join each Monday!

For Today…
August 18th, 2008
Outside my Window…It's sunny , but with a nice cool breeze. It definitely feels like Autumn is approaching.
I am thinkingabout how nice it is to have the house quiet.
I am thankful for…a mother who is planning my sixteenth birthday party. ;O)
From the kitchen…I just made my dad a slushy.
I am wearing…tan skirt, blue collard shirt, and sandals.

I am reading…My Bible, Nothing else right now. I have a list forming though. :O)

I am hoping…to go on a camping trip for my birthday.

I am hearing… the fan and the TV show, Singing in the Rain.

Around the house… I have laundry to fold.

One of my favorite things…Strawberry Jamba Juice, so sugar added.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… Going to a friend's party tomorrow and Wednesday is our local soul winning opportunity.

I accomplished since last week: Housework!
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you… This is my 'Aunt' Megan's handsome pet Toby!


Please join more of us at The Simple Woman's Daybook!











4 comments:

SuperAngel said...

Hey Jess!
I so enjoyed reading your Daybook page! how fun!
I hope you have a SUPER party! Wish we could be there :( It would be so fun!

So happy to read this! :)

Love ya!
Miss Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com

Thru Pink Curtains said...

Happy sixteenth birthday and hope there is many more to come....

Anonymous said...

So glad you were able to do this Jess! I enjoyed reading it, and the pug photo is so cute. :)

SimplyMe said...

Happy Sweet Sixteenth. Your mom is blessed to have a thankful daughter like yourself.

LinkWithin