Today is a very special day, it's Miss Monica June's 14th birthday! Miss Monica June, we love you and are thankful to have your joyous presence in our lives. You bring spice to life each and every day. It's a pleasure to see how you interact with your friends and the happiness
that glows from your smiling face!May the Lord bless you with richness in friendships and a flavorful relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. Your growth in the Lord is beaming in all you do and we wish you the best birthday ever!


9 comments:
Happy Birthday Monica!! You've been a blessing and a joy in our lives! I can already see what an amazing young woman you're growing into! You deserve the best! love, Charlene, Landon and Brady <3
Happy 14th Moni!!
Oh, I love you guys ... i means uh girls :D Thanks for the party, even though I can't have that delicious cupcake :(
_\m/
~Monica
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, dear, Miss Monica!
Happy Birthday to you!
Blessings,
Miss Alli
happy birthday my Monidoll!! I adore you
Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Monica!
:)
blessings!
Amanda
The Daily Planet
What an absolutely adorable cupcake!
I hope you had a fantastic birthday today Miss Monica June!
May the LORD bless you in your next year as you live for him, learning all he has for you!
(((HUGS)))
Mrs. Dixon
Hope you had a wonderful birthday today, Miss Monica!
Happy Birthday!
~Miss Hannah
Post a Comment